9 апр. 2023 г.

Fatherhood (2021)

Matt: Well, this fucking sucks.

Liz: Well, this fucking sucks.Are you really ready for this?
Matt: Well, this fucking sucks.No. Who is really ready? What does that mean when you say, "are you really ready for this?"

Matt: I would trade everything to spend one more day with you...

Marion: You think you can do this, but you can't. Raising a child, that's a nonstop, all-day, all-night affair.
Matt: I understand. And I'll... I'll think about it.
Marion: You think you can do this, but you can't. Raising a child, that's a nonstop, all-day, all-night affair.Okay.
Matt: I thought about it. Yeah, I just thought about it. You're right. Marion, you're right. I can't. I can't do it. But you know what? I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna bring Maddy up.

Mike: If there's one piece of advice that I can give you about bringing up a kid... Let go. Look, as a parent, we do all this shit. Right? Trying to make everything perfect. But we don't have any control. You just have to accept that fact.

Matt: You don't think I can do it.
Howard: It's not that I don't think you can do it.
Matt: Because I'm a man?
Howard: No.
Matt: What does a woman have that a man doesn't?
Howard: Patience. Emotional vulnerability. Breasts.
Matt: Some men have breasts.
Howard: I'll let that go, because you're grieving.

Mike: Welcome to not knowing the right thing to do. That's a dad specialty.

Swan: What are your favorite flavors of ice cream?
Maddy: Hmm... Strawberry.
Swan: I like strawberry.
Maddy: Vanilla. Coffee.
Swan: Hold up. Coffee? Seriously? You actually like coffee ice cream?
Maddy: Huh.
Swan: You don't like actual coffee, do you?
Maddy: Mm, no, that's gross.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий