22 апр. 2023 г.

Caliphate #1.5

Husam: Does your wife have a mobile phone?
Jamal: No. Does Pervin want her own telephone?
Husam: Yes.
Jamal: Why?
Husam: How do I know? What do you think I should do?
Jamal: I think you should whip her.

Sulle: I don't know. Everything got so weird. I don't know what happened.
Tuba: What got weird?
Sulle: All this with God and with Syria... It got out of control. I don't want to be like that.
Tuba: Okay. So, how do you want to be?
Sulle: Like before. I want everything to be like before.
Tuba: I want that, too. So, we just decide. Everything is as it was before, okay?

Jamal: What did you do?
Husam: I hit her. With the strap of my gun.
Jamal: You should take another wife. Then you should go into battle and combat the enemy, for Allah. So you become strong.
Husam: You know I'm not meant to. I can't!
Jamal: Why not?
Husam: What do you mean why?
Jamal: Jihad is holy. It's obligatory. You can't just opt out of jihad. What do we need you for otherwise?


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий