17 апр. 2023 г.

Caliphate #1.3

Suleiman: I don't want you to wear it.
Sulle: But I want to.
Suleiman: I said, take it off.
Sulle: You're not Muslim anymore, but I am! ....
Suleiman: I don't want this rubbish in my home!
Sulle: Fucking infidel!

Sulle: He's scared. Everyone in this country is scared of religion.
Kerima: But it's your bloody hijab.
Sulle: I'll get it back.
Kerima: How?
Sulle: I'll defeat him. He can't win when God's on my side.

Fatima: What's going on?
Pervin: They're looking for Ahmed. They'll find him.
Fatima: So we're running out of time.
Pervin: We? You won't be beheaded in public. Your child won't lose their mother!

Ghaddah: I'm only in Sweden for a short stay.
Sulle: So your family's still there?
Ghaddah: I'm a widow. Twice.
Kerima: My God, how sad.
Ghaddah: Not at all. It's my greatest joy. My husbands are shuhada'a. Martyrs. The greatest honor there is.

Sulle: Milo's nothing to you.
Kerima: Can't he snog her somewhere else? We just broke up. He could bloody wait.
Sulle: Al-Jihad al-asghar. Fight your inner demons. Milo's one of them. It's the only way.
Kerima: Exactly. Al-Jihad al-akbar.
Sulle: Al asghar. Al-Jihad al-asghar. Your inner war.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий