10 апр. 2023 г.

Moscow Rules

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan 3×7


Elizabeth Wright: They're gearing up for war... The Russians have escalated their defense to Increased Readiness.

Luka Gocharov: You know what amuses me, Jack, hmm? No matter how much research you do on Russia, they will never know how Moscow works.

Luka Gocharov: You must be new... Experienced people don't talk to me like that.

Luka Gocharov: Let me guess. Straight out of the Conservatory, hmm?... You know you will be the one they will choose to kill me.

Alexei Petrov: Mr. President, the Americans are at DEFCON 3.
President Surikov: In response to Povyshennaya.
Alexei Petrov: We need to deploy Su-57s, troops to Ukraine, the Baltic Fleet...
President Surikov: Stop. We are at Povyshennaya. They are DEFCON 3. Stalemate.
Alexei Petrov: Sir, I must disagree. There can be no stalemate when we are never evenly matched.

Alexei Petrov: Sir, the U.S. Navy is Goliath to our David.
President Surikov: Put Su-57s on the runways. So their cameras can see.

Alexei Petrov: You've spent too long playing the middle. Things are changing here in Russia. It's time for you to make a decision. If you truly want to lead your country, I suggest you step away from NATO, like so many of your neighbors are doing.

Jim Greer: You don't take orders anymore, Vova. They kicked you out.
Vova Litishenko: Chief, we all take orders.

Elizabeth Wright: You were West Point, right? Class of '83?... Then I'm sure they taught you that no enemy is worse than bad advice. I'm simply trying to give you my best and take at least one enemy off the board.

President Alena Kovac: ... when you hear what I have to say, I think you'll understand. Unfortunately, it won't be pleasant to hear.
Natalya Popova: I've lived long enough and learned that the unpleasant is often necessary.

Natalya Popova: That little yuppie shit!

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий