30 апр. 2023 г.

A Launch Party and a Whole Human Being

Young Sheldon 6×14


Mary: Oh, remember today is Sheldon's big database launch party, so we're all very excited.
George: Yeah, how excited we talking, on a scale of one to ten?
Mary: Uh, I don't know. Six?
Connie: Do we have any understanding of what this data thing is?
Mary: Not a clue-- Morning, Shelly!
George: Hey, there's the big guy!
Connie: That was about a nine.

Connie: So what all's gonna happen at this party?
Sheldon: Well, we're gonna post to UseNet that the database is live and then watch the monitor as the subscribers roll in.
Missy: And you're calling that a party? Bold.

Mandy: Thanks for doing this.
Georgie: Hey, you make a whole human being in your belly, I get the crib and car seat, we'll call it even.

Georgie: Okay, pal, I'm in sales. I know what you're doing.
Bruce: : So...
Georgie: Just give me the expensive one.

Mandy: Sheldon, is Georgie there?
Sheldon: No.
Mandy: Is your mom there?
Sheldon: No.
Mandy: Are there any adults there?
Sheldon: No. But I have an IQ of 187. I'm sure I can figure out whatever's troubling you.
Mandy: My water broke. I'm in labor.

Sheldon: All right, let's do this.
Mandy: Why are you wearing dish gloves?
Sheldon: To deliver the baby.

Sheldon: Mrs. Sparks, I need your help.
Brenda: What's with the gloves?
Sheldon: So I don't get placenta on my hands.

Sheldon: You know, in a way, you and I are having a very similar day.
Mandy: Really? How might that be?
Sheldon: I'm also bringing something new into the world. Although mine does not involve my privates being inspected my strangers.

George: Sheldon, my granddaughter's about to be born! I-I'm not going anywhere.
Sheldon: Oh, I'm sure Georgie will get more women pregnant. You'll have another chance.

Billy: Do you think my mom and your dad are going to be boyfriend and girlfriend?
Missy: No.
Billy: If they got married, would that make us brother and sister?
Missy: It's not gonna happen.
Billy: Luke Skywalker and Princess Leia were brother and sister, and they still kissed... I didn't write it!

Sheldon: I just talked to Dr. Sturgis. We didn't get a single subscriber. My database is a complete failure.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий