10 апр. 2023 г.

Caliphate #1.1

Sulle: I don't get it.
Ibbe: Well... If you appeal--
Sulle: No, why should we study this?
Ibbe: Because if you live in Sweden, it's good to know this.
Sulle: I don't want to be in a whitewash country.
Ibbe: Where do you want to live?
Sulle: Somewhere else.

Fatima: We're not fucking travel agents! You want my help, you have to help me. You have to work for me.
Pervin: But what do you mean? What do you want me to do? You want me to spy?
Fatima: Yes, I do.

Teacher: Each group must choose one of the three articles... Israel/Palestine. For or against the sugar tax? Or for or against the death penalty? Then write a summary of the article.

Sulle: I'm suffering. I'm doing a fucking article on Israel. It's just lies. Just lies.
Ibbe: How do you know?
Sulle: Because I read about it. I found loads online. You don't know how it is there. It's a genocide on the Palestinians. Israel is worse than the Nazis.
Ibbe: Lucky you live here, then.
Sulle: No, it's not.
Ibbe: Why?
Sulle: Because I live in the world's most racist country... I do! Well, like, after the USA.
Ibbe: Racist how?
Sulle: No one in this school will get a job. Maybe as a cleaner, but no one will be, like, a lawyer. Because then we have to change our names to, like, Erik or Caroline. Don't you believe me?
Ibbe: No, it's not that.
Sulle: You ever seen a cop called Mustafa?
Ibbe: No.
Sulle: No, you haven't. Because Muslims don't get to be cops in Sweden. They all think that Muslims are terrorists.
Ibbe: But aren't there any cops that are Muslims?
Sulle: Yes, but they're no longer Muslims. They're like domestic Muslims. They've been forced to give up their faith to be policemen... It's true!
Ibbe: You're really brave, daring to talk about these things.
Sulle: Thanks.
Ibbe: Most kids your age...

Husam: You don't think I can take war?
Pervin: No, it's not that. I don't want you to kill more people. Do you want to?
Husam: Why wouldn't I want to? There's no question. We'll kill them here, we'll kill them in Sweden. They will fear Allah. They must know that you don't turn your back on Him. They'll be scared to go on a plane. They'll never feel safe on their streets.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий