12 апр. 2023 г.

Caliphate #1.2

Sulle: Swedish politics is just bullshit! You know that, too. How do you vote?
Suleiman: That's top secret.
Sulle: It doesn't matter how you vote, all those parties want the same things. They don't give a shit about you!

Sulle: Thanks for the links. I've been looking at them every night.
Ibbe: Me, too.
Sulle: I learnt a lot about Palestine. Didn't know it was so bad.
Ibbe: I know, it's terrible.

Sulle: Thanks for the links you sent.
Ibbe: You read them? What did you think?
Sulle: I get so mad. Everyone's so fucking duped. They think the police are heroes. But they persecute Muslims.
Ibbe: People in Sweden are afraid of religion.
Sulle: Yes.
Ibbe: Are you Muslim?
Sulle: Of course.
Ibbe: A believer?
Sulle: Yes.
Ibbe: So am I.

Omar: Husam! Are you afraid to die?
Husam: Omar, I can't. We must go to the shelter!
Omar: Trust in Allah.

Kerima: Get a hijab, too. You'd look great!
Sulle: Sure. Dad would kill me if I covered myself.

Pervin: Then it says "C4."
Fatima: C4?
Pervin: Or is it "L4"?
Fatima: Did you say C4?
Pervin: Yes.
Fatima: Okay, C4. Go up to the first line. Could it be "artificial fertilizer"?
Pervin: Yes, it's exactly that. "400 kilos artificial fertilizer."
Fatima: Okay. Yes. This is a bomb.
Pervin: What kind of bomb?
Fatima: A really big bomb.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий