19 апр. 2023 г.

Caliphate #1.4

Ibrahim: Brothers in Islam, this pig fought for Bashar al-Assad in Syria and killed our Muslim brothers and sisters. He who lives like a pig will be slaughtered like a pig. This is what we do to the enemies of Allah. Allah is the greatest!

Suleiman: Don't you have basketball soon, Sulle? It'll be fun to see you play.
Sulle: I don't play anymore.
Suleiman: Why not?
Sulle: Because it's haram.

Suleiman: Haram? Do I have to hear that word in my own house? Am I to be raised by my own daughters?

Suleiman: Cut it out, Sulle! They're murderers. This isn't Islam!
Sulle: How do you know? You're not Muslim. You hate Islam! You know nothing!

Tuba: You know I'm happy you've found God, but Daesh are not Muslims. They're criminals that kill other Muslims!
Sulle: No, they don't.
Tuba: Yes, they kill other Muslims all the time!
Sulle: No! They kill murtadeen, apostates...
Suleiman: "Apostates," where've you learnt this?
Sulle: Those who break Allah's law and leave Islam. First they try to convince them, but if not they have to kill them!
Tuba: They have no right to do that!
Sulle: So the Qur'an is wrong? It says that apostates should be killed. Is the Qur'an wrong?
Tuba: It was written 1,000 years ago.
Sulle: So you want to change the Qur'an?
Tuba: They make people slaves!
Sulle: How do you know? Who said that?
Tuba: I know, everyone does. It's on TV!
Sulle: Swedish TV? Who says the USA is best and all Muslims are terrorists?

Tuba: What is it you want?
Sulle: A Muslim life. Is that a problem?
Tuba: You want to live with Sharia laws? You don't know what it is. I've lived under Sharia!
Sulle: No, you haven't! You know what Sharia is? Sharia is free food, schools, health--
Suleiman: And where will you find that?

Tuba: Where are you going?
Sulle: To Kerima's. You're such damn infidels!

Sulle: They said that if I want to live as a Muslim, then I can. But then they get to decide.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий