20 апр. 2023 г.

Cupid Ye

South Park 26×1


Kyle Broflovski: Hey, dudes. Just wondering if you guys have seen me and Tolkien's latest Tiktok?

Eric Cartman: What the [BLEEP] is this? Seriously, what the [BLEEP] is this?

Eric Cartman: I gotta see if there's some way I can help. There's a little voice inside me that can't stand to see my friend suffer.
Kenny McKormick: Mrph rmh rmphm?
Eric Cartman: I'm gonna go be a good Christian.

Eric Cartman: I think it's amazing. It's awesome that someone like you could be okay with someone like him, given all the new information lately... You know, the stuff that's come out about how the Jews stole the Black race's identity, that the lost tribes of Judah were actually all Africans. You didn't hear about this?

Eric Cartman: Black people are actually the Jews and people like Kyle have taken that from them?
Tolkien Black: Stop talking to me.
Eric Cartman: When the Jews came to America to escape persecution in World War II, they found that Blacks were already the underclass in America, so they had to invent a story for themselves which they can make everyone believe because Kyle runs Hollywood!... Kyle runs Hollywood, Tolkien.

Cupid Ye: Remember, being a good Christian means helping people even when it's hard.
Eric Cartman: You're right, Cupid Ye. Can you help make sure Tolkien hears our message?
Cupid Ye: Spreading information is like spreading love. I'll help you get the word out, Eric!

Kyle Broflovski: I'm not even going to justify that with a response. Because repeating a derogatory slur, even for the purpose of refuting it, can make stupid people think it's valid!
Scott Malkinson: Holy shit. Kyle runs Hollywood...

P.C. Principal: Mr. Cartman, did you or did you not tell students at this school that Kyle runs Hollywood?
Eric Cartman: I think I did say that, yes.
P.C. Principal: And why would you say such an intolerant, offensive thing like that?
Eric Cartman: Somebody runs Hollywood.
Kyle Broflovski: Lots of people run Hollywood!
Eric Cartman: Yes, lots of... people like Kyle.
P.C. Principal: Mr. Cartman you are on dangerous frickin ground here, buddy!
Eric Cartman: I'm sorry, why is it so offensive to say who runs Hollywood? People like Hollywood. Hollywood's cool. The Jews should be honored to be in charge of it.

Eric Cartman: The Principal said I can't talk about Kyle running Hollywood anymore, Cupid Ye!
Cupid Ye: Well, of course, Eric! They're trying to silence you. That's what they do.
Eric Cartman: Who's they? Oh right... them.
Cupid Ye: Tee hee hee! Jews!

Randy Marsh: Well, Gerald, I don't know if you can just talk to your son but... can we just admit this whole woke thing isn't working?

Randy Marsh: And just as a side note, I'm gonna say it out loud. "Avatar 2" sucked. It just sucked, Gerald. Someone had to be brave enough to say it.

Gerald Broflovski Kyle, what is he talking about?!
Kyle Broflovski He's just being an idiot and listening to what [BLEEP] Eric Cartman said!
Randy Marsh: I did not hear it from Eric Cartman. I heard it from a prominent, respected artist on television.
Kyle Broflovski Who?!
TV Anchor: Our next guest is a world famous rapper and artist who claims that the Jews run Hollywood. What exactly do you mean by that?

Tolkien Black: Maybe I should do the mom part.
Kyle Broflovski Nah, you do the kid part. It's funnier.
Tolkien Black: Okay, yeah. I guess you call the shots.
Kyle Broflovski What's that supposed to mean?
Tolkien Black: Just means you're in charge.
Kyle Broflovski Oh, I'm in charge, Like I control things? Huh, are you gonna start saying I run Hollywood now too?
Tolkien Black: I didn't say you run Hollywood. And honestly, I'm getting kind of sick of hearing it.
Kyle Broflovski You're sick of hearing it?
Tolkien Black: Yeah, I'm sick of hearing it.
Kyle Broflovski Oh, my God, are you listening to yourself? You of all people should have some compassion.
Tolkien Black: Oh, really? Why me of all people, Kyle?
Kyle Broflovski You seriously don't know why? You know that Jews have stood alongside Blacks since the Civil Rights movement began, right?
Tolkien Black: What does that have to do with anything?
Kyle Broflovski I'm just saying I thought you'd be a better friend. 'Cause you're like...
Tolkien Black: 'Cause I'm like what? Black?
Eric Cartman: Oh my God, this is so awesome.
Kyle Broflovski Whatever, Tolkien. Now you're gonna act like I somehow did something wrong to you.
Tolkien Black: No, you didn't do it to me. It just seems to work out that way all the time for you people.
Kyle Broflovski You people? No, it works that way for you people!

Cupid Ye: ...and we can spread our Nazi message all over the world!
Eric Cartman: Whoa, whoa, okay, Cupid Ye. You mean our Christian message.
Cupid Ye: It's the same thing. Christian message, Nazi message. Hitler was a great Christian.
Eric Cartman: Cupid Ye, are you okay? Do you need to, like, talk to somebody?
Cupid Ye: I mean it. People have to die so that the better races can live.

Cupid Ye: How about a little anti-Semitism?...

Eric Cartman: Cupid Yeeeeeeee! Time to take your meds...

: This young man has said in plain words what so many of us in Hollywood have been trying to get people to understand.
: To hear it all so plain, and so passionate. This kid thinks about things the way we all need to.
: You know what I think? I think this kid should run Hollywood!
: YEAH!
Kyle Broflovski Whoa, whoa... Wait, what? Whoa.
: Let him run Hollywood!
: Yeah! Give the kid a shot!
Kyle Broflovski God damn it.
: Let the Jew run it! Let the Jew run it!


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий