13 апр. 2023 г.

Chapter Five: The Nina Project

Stranger Things 4×5


Dr. Sam Owens: You'll have to forgive the staring. You're a bit of a celebrity down here.
Eleven: I am?
Dr. Sam Owens: Oh yeah. You kidding? You… You're bigger than Madonna to them.

Dr. Sam Owens: We call her Nina.
Eleven: What is it?
Dr. Sam Owens: If we told you, it would ruin the surprise.
Dr. Martin Brenner: Hello, Eleven...

Dr. Martin Brenner: Let us work together again. You and I. Daughter and Papa.

Warden Melnikov: What I tell you, American? No run. You don't listen. Now is going to be much pain. Much.

Yuri: Why the long faces? Are you not excited for your journey across the Iron Curtain?

Mike Wheeler: I didn't… I didn't know what to say.
Will Byers: Sometimes I think it's just scary to open up like that. To say how you really feel. Especially to people you care about the most. Because, what if… What if they don't like the truth?

Argyle: I'm making him a headstone.
Jonathan Byers: You do realize we spent all morning hiding the body.
Argyle: Well, I'll just write, uh, "Here Lies Unknown Hero Agent Man." Yeah. "Saved Argyle, Jonathan, Will, and Mike from certain death."
Will Byers: You… You're gonna write our names on the pizza box? Argyle: They're pretty common names.

Steve Harrington: Where'd everyone get those?
Dustin Henderson: Do you need to be told everything? You're not a child.

Joyce Byers: Just get his gun and make him turn us around.
Murray Bauman: Get his gun. Just like that, huh?
Joyce Byers: Is black not the highest color?
Murray Bauman: Yes. It's just…
Joyce Byers: Just what?
Murray Bauman: I've never fought in a real-world scenario, okay? I've only sparred with the other students.
Joyce Byers: How old?
Murray Bauman: It doesn't go younger than 13.
Joyce Byers: Thirteen?
Murray Bauman: But Jeremiah is 16. Almost. His birthday is next month.

Eleven: This… This isn't real.
Dr. Martin Brenner: No. But it once was.

Steve Harrington: Hey, uh, Henderson? Could you maybe, uh, clarify what sort of clues we're supposed to be looking for here?
Dustin Henderson: "The world is full of obvious things which nobody by any chance ever observes..." Sherlock Holmes.
Steve Harrington: That's great. Thanks. That's great. Really helpful.

Murray Bauman: My fingers are like arrows. My arms, like iron. My feet, like spears. Resist, and I will end you. But turn this plane around, and I will spare your life. Kiai!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий