15 апр. 2023 г.

The Mandalorian. Chapter 19: The Convert

The Mandalorian 3×3


The Mandalorian: I am redeemed.
Bo-Katan Kryze: I witnessed it. You bathed in the Living Waters. You are Mandalorian again. Can we leave now?

Bo-Katan Kryze: I would invite you in for a feast, but I'm guessing that helmet isn't coming off again.
The Mandalorian: This is the Way.
Bo-Katan Kryze: This is the Way.

Dr Penn Pershing: It's just, um... so many people. It's all a bit overwhelming.
Elia Kane: A trillion permanent residents.
Dr Penn Pershing: Amazing.
Elia Kane: All these people working together to make something better.
Dr Penn Pershing: It makes me feel rather insignificant.

Dr Penn Pershing: You're helping the New Republic. It's the right thing to do.

Dr Penn Pershing: Wait, uh... This is a mind flayer.
Technician: This is a Six-O-Two Mitigator. It's a non-invasive experimental treatment, recently approved for rehabilitation.
Dr Penn Pershing: No, it's a mind flayer.
Technician: It's a similar device, but we've found at low voltages it can be used to help soothe select traumatic memories. ...
Dr Penn Pershing: You're gonna wipe my mind!
Technician: Absolutely not! This isn't the Empire, son. This device is used to heal. I've been through the treatment myself, I found it quite refreshing.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий