6 апр. 2023 г.

Ghosts

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan 3×6


Jack Ryan: Sure you don't want to come in, see what you're missing?
Mike November: Yeah, no, I'd rather see the bottom of a Pilsner.

Mike November: Oh, come on, man...
Jack Ryan: You actually ordered?!?!
Mike November: You're so fucking early-- Shit!

Jack Ryan: You're a lot faster than I thought.
Mike November: You're a lot less fun than I thought.

Jana Breza: How do you know, even now, that your choices are your own?

Jana Breza: When you have purpose, you don't need friends.

Jack Ryan: We've been assuming that the plan is to launch, to make us look responsible. But what if we've been thinking too far ahead?
President Alena Kovac: Meaning?
Jack Ryan: Small wars theory. One escalation after another in order to provoke a specific retaliatory response.

General Ramos: What do you need from me?
Elizabeth Wright: I need someone to back my play. And you'll be in the room.
General Ramos: Well, I was hoping when you called in the favor it'd be something small... Like a kidney.

Jack Ryan: Well, sir, I don't think there's any good way to say it, so I'm just gonna say it. We believe there is nuclear cargo on a truck heading to intercept your position.

Luka Gocharov: A man does not preside over his successes. Just his failures.

Jack Ryan: I know this is very difficult to understand. But there's only one way to stop him, so I'm gonna need you to trust me...

Petr Kovac: I have only lit the match. Others... will stoke the flame. Russia has become a small country ruled by small men. But the fire is growing.

Jim Greer: For a second there, I thought we lost you.
Jack Ryan: I'm sorry to disappoint. ...
Jim Greer: So what are the odds this is a one-way trip?
Jack Ryan: 80... 90%?

Jack Ryan: Are you talking about a full-scale war?
Luka Gocharov: Now you know what the Russians' response will be.
Jack Ryan: And what's our response? 'Cause I don't have anything. No plans, no leads, nothing.
Luka Gocharov: You have me.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий