15 апр. 2023 г.

The Mandalorian. Chapter 18: The Mines of Mandalore

The Mandalorian 3×2


Peli Motto: Whoo-hoo! You hear that? She's purring like a nuzzle shrew.
The Mandalorian: No complaints. Still faster than I know what to do with.
Peli Motto: Well, I'll tune her up, just the same.

The Mandalorian: I need a droid part.
Peli Motto: Ugh. Boring!

Peli Motto: This R5 astromech is built for adventure... What? Of course you are! You're supposed to be piloting starfighters across the galaxy and fighting tyranny.
The Mandalorian: It's falling apart, and besides, I got no room for it on the N-1.
Peli Motto: Nonsense. R5-D4 is as good as the day it came back from serving in the Rebellion. And I'll reinstall your droid port and this little baby here can even co-pilot... Hey, if you don't settle your bolts, I'll sell you back to the Jawas! And because it's Boonta, what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna give you this for half the price and throw in a free oil bath.

Peli Motto: Oh, come on now, don't be a coward. You're an astromech, act like one.

Peli Motto: May the Force be with you!

The Mandalorian: A Mandalorian has to understand maps and know their way around. That way, you'll never be lost.

The Mandalorian: R5, you ready? I'm gonna need you to scout ahead and analyze the atmosphere... That wasn't a question.

The Mandalorian: Don't worry, kid, I'll be right back...

The Mandalorian: The charts were wrong. The atmosphere is breathable. Bo-Katan was right. Mandalore is not cursed.

Bo-Katan Kryze: Did you think your dad was the only Mandalorian?

The Mandalorian: I must continue to the Mines of Mandalore so that I may be redeemed.
Bo-Katan Kryze: I honestly think that it's adorable that you actually believe these children's stories. But there is nothing magic about the waters.
The Mandalorian: Without the Creed, what are we? What do we stand for? Our people are scattered like stars in the galaxy. The Creed is how we survived...

Bo-Katan Kryze: The Empire set out to punish us. To wipe away our memory.
The Mandalorian: It must pain you to see it like this after witnessing its beauty.
Bo-Katan Kryze: What pains me is seeing our own kind fight one another time and time again. Killing each other for reasons too confusing to explain. It made us weak.

The Mandalorian: I swear on my name. And the names of the Ancestors, that I shall walk the way of the Mand'alor... and the words of the Creed shall be forever forged in my heart--


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий