26 апр. 2023 г.

Caliphate #1.7

IS Driver: Welcome to the Islamic State. Praise be to Allah.

Calle: I think I understand how you feel.
Sulle: You know nothing about how I feel.
Calle: So what do you feel?
Sulle: Hate. Hate against all the pigs that persecute Muslims and stop us from living our faith.
Calle: Do you hate me?
Sulle: Yes, I do.
Calle: Do you hate Suleiman?
Sulle: .... I hate all enemies of Islam.
Calle: What about Lisha? What do you think she feels right now?

Omar: Husam, do you have a mahr? Give it to Ali... I accept your client...
Husam: I accept your client...
Omar: ...Lisha, Suleiman's daughter...
Husam: ...Lisha, Suleiman's daughter...
Omar: ...for the sum...
Husam: ...for the sum...
Omar: ...that is determined at 100 dollars.
Husam: ...that is determined at 100 dollars.
Omar: In accordance with God's book...
Husam: In accordance with God's book...
Omar: ...and the Prophet's tradition.
Husam: ...and the Prophet's tradition.
Omar: May He be blessed.
Husam: May He be blessed.
Omar: Lisha? Do you accept Husam as your husband?
Lisha: Yes.
Omar: Congratulations on your new wife!

Omar: You didn't want to fight, right?
Husam: I can't, Omar. You know that.
Omar: I spoke to the chief. He understands. So, you don't have to fight... You'll be a martyr! I'm proud of you, Husam. Your wives will become widows.


On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий