17 апр. 2023 г.

Golden Ticket

The Office 5×17


Michael Scott: The Willy Wonka golden-ticket promotional idea is probably the best idea I have ever had. It's probably the best idea anybody's ever had.

Michael Scott: I've written these things because it is my responsibility as manager of this branch to profiligate great ideas. And I think I have done my part with the golden-ticket promotion. Now it is your turn. I want to hear some great ideas from you that are just as good as mine.

Jim Halpert: We own our own delivery trucks. We could lease them out on the weekends...
Michael Scott: Too many words. Good ideas are simple, golden ticket.
Jim Halpert: Free paper.
Michael Scott: No, Jim. We're a business. Post-its, that is a golden-ticket idea.

Michael Scott: What will be the state of this company if I am the only one coming up with the great ideas, right?

Kevin Malone: I don't like getting advice from more than one person at a time. I'm a textbook over-thinker.

Andy Bernard: You can't let a girl feel good about herself. It will backfire on you. Every compliment has to be backhanded. "I like your dress, but I'd like it more if you had prettier hair."
Pam Beesly: That's psychotic. Do guys actually do that?
Jim Halpert: Guys with girlfriends don't.
Andy Bernard: That's low, Tuna.

Michael Scott: Hey, hey, hey. You idiot.
Darryl Philbin: Start over.

Michael Scott: Nobody panic. The good news is they can't fire all of us, right?
Pam Beesly: They can.
Michael Scott: No, they can't.
Oscar Martinez: Yes, they can.
Michael Scott: Well, Oscar, you don't know what the hell you're talking about.
Jim Halpert: Michael, what do you think shutting down a branch is?
Michael Scott: All right, then we're screwed.

Michael Scott: I am just a net that traps all of your crappy subconscious ideas and adds a little bit of my own childhood memories and whimsy so...

Michael Scott: Okay, we need a gold-ticket idea to get us out of this mess. Yes?
Pam Beesly: Does that mean an idea that blows up in our faces later?

Stanley Hudson: I've got a golden-ticket idea. Why don't you skip on up to the roof and jump off?

Michael Scott: I remember you told me that you loved the Willy Wonka movie when you were growing up.
Dwight Schrute: Impossible.
Michael Scott: Yes, you did.
Dwight Schrute: I wasn't given candy as a child, so a movie that fetishized it that much would've made no sense to me. Plus, we weren't allowed to see movies, so do the math.

Michael Scott: We think a lot alike. Sometimes you will think something, and I will say what you're thinking.
Dwight Schrute: Okay, what am I thinking right now?
Michael Scott: ... Nacho chips.
Dwight Schrute: No. I was thinking about how the skin is the largest organ of the body.

Michael Scott: Let me just cut to the chase, Dwight. I want you to fall on your sword for me.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий