13 апр. 2023 г.

The Mandalorian. Chapter 17: The Apostate

The Mandalorian 3×1


The Mandalorian: If I visit the planet and I can bring you proof that I have bathed in the Living Waters beneath the mines of Mandalore, then by Creed, the decree of exile will be lifted and I would be redeemed.
The Armorer: ... This is the Way.

Greef Karga: I can set you up with a prime tract right over by the hot springs. You and the little one, you can settle down, you can hang up your blaster. Live off the fat of the land.
The Mandalorian: Grogu.
Greef Karga: Come again?
The Mandalorian: His name is Grogu.

Greef Karga: I'm confused. I thought you had completed your mission, but you're still running around here with the same little critter.
The Mandalorian: It's complicated... I completed my quest. He returned to me. I removed my helmet, and now I'm an apostate.

Greef Karga: I gotta level with you, Mando. I need a marshal.
The Mandalorian: What about Marshal Dune?
Greef Karga: After she brought in Moff Gideon, she was recruited by Special Forces.

The Mandalorian: Why not request one from the New Republic?
Greef Karga: The last thing we intend is to bow down to yet another far-off bureaucracy. No. Under my watch, Nevarro will become the first truly independent trade anchor in this entire sector.

The Anzellan: No. Can't fix. No. No, no. The broken. The broken. It broke.
The Mandalorian: I don't understand. Do you speak Huttese?
Greef Karga: Mando, he said he can't fix it.
The Anzellan: That's no good, I need this one. This one is my friend. It not friend anymore. Memory circuit broken.
Greef Karga: He says the memory circuit is shot.
The Anzellan: No more.

The Anzellan: Buy new droid. This one poodoo.
Greef Karga: He says you should get a new one.

The Anzellan: No! No! No! No! No! No, down, down!
The Mandalorian: No, Grogu. He's not a pet.
The Anzellan: No squeezie. Not squeeze.

The Mandalorian: Being a Mandalorian's not just learning about how to fight, you also have to know how to navigate the galaxy, because you never know where you might be headed next...

The Mandalorian: Kid... Never trust a pirate.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий