4 апр. 2023 г.

Druz'ya I Vragi

Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan 3×5


Elizabeth Wright: I assume you have a plan.
Jack Ryan: My guy can get...
Elizabeth Wright: I didn't say I wanted to hear it. Just that you've got one.

Elizabeth Wright: Let me know when you go in. I'll provide overwatch.
Jack Ryan: The Agency? Or just you?
Elizabeth Wright: .... Good luck.

Mike November: Hey, I'm a can-do kind of guy and all, but this is starting to feel not great.

Petr Kovac: Americans... So entitled. Always thinking you are five moves ahead when the game hasn't even begun.

Jim Greer: You know, I spent some time in Russia. I'd go on walks in Old Arbat. There was a bakery with a window that looked right into the kitchen. And every morning, the same guy rolling dough. Down to the minute. Then, one morning, I asked him... "Why the precision?" He told me he was Red Army. And during his years, every second mattered. Not for himself, not for his comrades but for his country. It's how he lived. The past leading the present.

Alena Kovac: My oath was to the people who elected me.
Petr Kovac: Oh. They didn't elect you.
Alena Kovac: What are you talking about?
Petr Kovac: They needed convincing. A thumb on the scale. Some help to show them that you were the answer to their problems.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий