29 апр. 2010 г.

LOST 6x12

The Last Recruit

Season 6, Episode 12


& Kate: Are you hitting on me? It'd never work, sweetheart.
    Sawyer-cop: I'm a cop, you're a murderer...
    Kate: I already told you. I'm not a murderer.
    Sawyer: Yeah, well, I'm still a cop.


& Jake: We just gotta go. Follow me.
    Hugo: Um, I think we should stick to Sawyer's plan, or he'll be really pissed.
    Jake: This is Sawyer's plan. Let's go.



& Jake: This doesn't feel right.
    Sawyer: What doesn't feel right?
    Jake: Leaving the island.
    Sawyer: You wanna tell me why not?
    Jake: Because I remember how I felt last time I left... like a part of me was missing. We were brought here because we're supposed to do something, James. And if Locke... that... that thing... wants us to leave... maybe it's afraid of what happens if we stay.
    Sawyer: Get off my damn boat. {...}
    Jake: James, this is a mistake. The island is not done with us yet.
    Sawyer: Yeah, well, I'm done with this island. So if you wanna take a leap of faith, Jack... then take it. Get off my damn boat.


On Imdb.



! Эпизод, в котором участвовали практически все. И сразу становится интересно смотреть.
( И тут же — перерыв на 2 недели. Какой облом. Пустышка.
! А зато... Весь лост закончится в мае! И это есть гуууд.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий