5 апр. 2010 г.

House M.D. 5x08

Emancipation

Season 5, Episode 8


* Wilson: Good morning.
   House: Don't wanna hear it.
   Wilson: So I take it you did not ask Cuddy out.
   House: Yeah.
   Wilson: Yeah "I didn't" or yeah "I did"?
   House: Whichever one means you almost had me convinced it was a good idea.
   Wilson: Oh.
   House: Nothing to say?
   Wilson: No.
   House: No, you don't? Or no, you don't don't?
   Wilson: Whichever one means no.


* Kutner: Heart's not the problem. We're both wrong.
   House: So what causes lung issues and delirium? And is not based on wishful thinking that she's safe and happy?
   Foreman: Prinzmetal Angina.
   House: Silent and unhappy is better than vocal and unhelpful.



* Taub 2 Patient with Thirteen alongside: I have Huntington's Disease. I'm dying. I don't know when it'll happen, but it'll be sooner than I ever planned. And I'd do anything to stop it. Because the only way to make anything right, the only way to make your life matter is to live as long and as well as you possibly can.


* Taub: She's scared.
   House: Not scared enough. Tell her the thing about emotional reactions is they're definitionally irrational. Or stupid. Might wanna phrase that in your own words.


* Thirteen: That was her explanation.
   House: That makes sense. How long did it take her to come up with that?
   Taub: It was her immediate reaction.
   House: That doesn't make sense.
   Kutner: The fact that it makes sense doesn't make sense?
   House: Emotional is immediate. She went to rational first. Means there was no emotional to process.
   Taub: You're saying she's lying about being raped?
   House: Wouldn't be her first.
   Thirteen: She lied about one trauma to cover a worse trauma.
   House: So... what's worse than rape?


* Foreman: I want to do clinical trials.
   House: Already had this conversation.
   Foreman: I've proved that I can work two cases at once. I can do this. And I'm doing it.
   House: Okay.
   Foreman: Okay? Just like that?
   House: Can I give my reasons later... or never?
   Foreman: Three days ago you said no.
   House: Three days ago you asked me. Now you told me. Can't say no if it's not a question.



+ Еще quotes на Imdb.


! Качественный скачок Формана — это круто. И поучительно: Can't say no if it's not a question.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий