7 апр. 2010 г.

House M.D. 5x10

Let Them Eat Cake

Season 5, Episode 10


* Taub: What's Cuddy doing in your office?
   House: Other than throwing off the feng shui with her ass that faces all eight sides of the bagua at once?
   Cuddy: These walls aren't soundproof.
   House: I'm well aware.


* House 2 Cuddy (speaking on the phone): Have you seen my balls?
   Cuddy: Can you hold on a second?
   House: My balls. Have you seen my balls? Giant one and the red one.
   Cuddy: Your plan isn't gonna work.
   House: Of course it is. I try to make you miserable to make you leave. You deny that. You try to make me miserable, I'll stop making you miserable. Eventually you will leave, citing reasons that have nothing to do with misery.
   Cuddy: You're not bothering me.
   House: Step one complete.


* House: What are we looking for?
   Taub: You don't know?
   House: I'm doing my famous Socrates impression. Think I really nailed the accent.



* Foreman: He could've come up with sibo anywhere else in the hospital. You didn't need to come and screw with us.
   House: But her wrong idea led to his right one. It was vital screwing.


* Taub: High fat content indicates sibo.
   House: And what does fat do in water?
   Taub: It floats.
   House: What else floats in water? ... Correct answer is a duck. If it doesn't float, Kutner missed the boat.


* Wilson: You going over the fence?
   House: Took three visits, but I finally convinced the contractor that I'm Cuddy's boss. And all the office renovation plans need to go through me.
   Wilson: You did do the math on this, right? Screwing with her office means her renovation'll take longer. Means she will be in your office longer.
   House: See there? I'm having a bidet put in instead of a toilet. Not in addition to. Instead of. You know what happened to the old toilet?
   Wilson: She'll be with you where you claim to not want her.
   House: I smashed it with a sledgehammer.
   Wilson: I think in some ancient cultures that was actually considered a proposal of marriage.
   House: Is this fun for you? Analyzing everyone else's fun away?
   Wilson: Ask her out. It'll cost the hospital a lot less.


* House: You're not stopping me for medical reasons. You're stopping me... because you have the hots for me.
   Cuddy: You're still here because you have the hots for me. ...
   House: Why are you dressed like that? Why do you try so hard to get my attention? Are you screwing with me?
   Cuddy: Are you screwing with me?
   House: That depends on your answer.
   Cuddy: Everybody knows this is going somewhere. I think we're supposed to kiss now.
   House: We already did that. [ grabbing Cuddy's breast ] It seemed like the logical next step.
   Cuddy: Really? I'm an idiot for being surprised.
   House [ still grabbing Cuddy's breast ]: Can you leave these?




* Kutner: House is gonna kill us.
   House: Slowly. And painfully. You're not only idiots, you're frauds. Fraudulent idiots. Fraudulent idiotic killers, as it turns out.
   Kutner: House, this was really my...
   House: Your fault? For pretending to be me when you're not even competent?! And your fault for not ratting him out while the patient was still alive. ...
{ Добром это всё не кончится. Теперь понятно, с чего вдруг Катнер само...... }



---Dictionary:
Fraudulent — обманный, мошеннический


+ Еще quotes на Imdb.


~ Хотелось бы сказать, что Хауз стратил с Кадди. Так нет же. Это просто была часть плана. И она сработала. Логично всё правильно. Хуманистично — почему-то жаль.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий