25 апр. 2010 г.

Legend of the Seeker 2x18

Walter

Season 2, Episode 18


* Walter: I'm tall enough now! I swear I am!!
   Captain Malray: Thank the Spirits. Hm. Two finger-lengths more.
   Walter: What?!!
   Malray: Just close your eyes, Walter, and imagine yourself by the sea...


* Richard: Suddenly you want to defeat the Keeper?
   Darken Rahl: I want to live again. You of all people must understand that, brother. I miss the taste of a crisp apple. The warm press of a woman's flesh against my own...



* Malray: Just close your eyes and imagine yourself by the sea.
   Walter: The last time you told me to do that, my shoulders were nearly pulled from their sockets.
   Malray: Yeah, but this time I mean it, Walter. We'll get the treasure, and then we'll sail to Merilandria, and we'll live a life of ease by the shimmering ocean, strolling on the golden sands, a different woman every night.
   Walter: I'd be happy with just one. If she were the right girl.
   Malray: Then we'll find you the right girl.


* Darken Rahl: Ah, it's good to be back.



--- Dictionary:
shimmer — мерцать; блестеть



На Imdb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий