16 апр. 2010 г.

House M.D. 5x19

Locked In

Season 5, Episode 19


* House: I also know about locked-in syndrome... that things are either involuntary... or voluntary. Blink if you can hear me.
   Locked In Patient (blinks): I hear you.
   House: Oh, this is going to be fun.


* Patient's wife 2 Locked In Patient: I don't know how God is going to get us through this. But he will.
   House: Oh, stop it. I'm blushing.


* Thirteen: You okay?
   House: Never better.
   Kutner: Here's your burger.
   House: If you can't bring Mohammed to Princeton, bring Princeton to Mohammed. That's my diagnostics posse. Hot, dark, and darker.


* Thirteen: ... It was a melted power bar.
   House: She's the smart one. I just keep dark and darker to fill out the quota. If we find it, treat it, you could be fine.
   Patient: I never thought I'd be praying for a brain tumor, but please, dear God.
   House: If you're praying in there, stop it right now!



* House: I've decided to accept your resignation.
   Taub: Uh, I thought we were past this. I decided to stay.
   House: No, you didn't. You had it decided for you. So now you're stuck here with a boss who knows that you want to be somewhere else. Which means you're no longer motivated to impress me, which means you're no longer motivated to come up with good ideas. Unless I'm wrong. Save the cheerleader. Save your world.


* Wilson: I called the ex-ex-ex-wife. She was at a sweat lodge in New Mexico last week. So, what were you really doing in New York?
   House: You know how you hate it when I meddle in your lies? I mean your life.


* Taub: This gonna mean months of sleepless night wondering if I could've done something differently... Maybe it's not that I'm sick of House. It's that I'm sick of being scared out of my mind to go to work every day.


* House: Why did I fire you again?
   Cameron: You didn't. I quit.


* Wilson: You weren't visiting Foreman's brother, either.
   House (is chewing a burger): Busy... Kutner's doing an LP, so I have to focus.


* House: You okay with him claiming the credit?
   Kutner: It was his idea. He saw the rash...
   House: If he did, he'd have hung a "mission accomplished" banner in my outer office.
   Kutner: Don't toy with him. If you're going to fire him...
   House: The fact that he stole your idea means that he cares enough to lie.


* Patient: Hey... God sent you.
   House: Suddenly, you're not so fascinating.


* Wilson: You're spying on your team.
   House: Prioritize, Wilson. Is that what you really want to torture me about right now?
   Wilson: I don't want to torture you at all. I think this is a great thing. Not something you have to drive an hour out of town to shroud in mystery.
   House: Whining on someone's couch. That's an excellent use of my time. Maybe I'll discover that my childhood wasn't perfect.
   Wilson: So your attitude about therapy clearly hasn't changed. And yet you went. Which leads me to believe that maybe something else has changed. Maybe you think you can change. I credit Cuddy with that.
   House: Not much credit to take, because I'm not going back.
   Wilson: Oh, House, please... I assume you went because you're tired of screwing up every chance you get at happiness. Do not let the fact that I found out about it... don't beat yourself up.
   House: I'm not going back because it doesn't work.
   Wilson: You'll end up alone.



--- Dictionary:
posse — отряд полицейских; толпа; группа; ватага
shroud — прятать, скрывать


+ Еще quotes на Imdb.



. Любопытный и жуткий ракурс — изнутри пациента.

. Катнер показал, каким крутым и невыносимо человечным он может быть. В этом эпизоде он даже на Хауза попёр!!

! Поправившийся "пациент" по ходу оказался рэппером (Mos Def) и номинантом на Эмми. В своем речитативе он делится впечатлениями о д-ре Хаузе и его команде:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий