3 апр. 2010 г.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus

* Percy: Hey, you! I suppose somebody saves your life every day of the week.
   Tony: What?
   Percy: Is it too much of a bother for a mere thank you?
   Tony: Who are you?
   Percy: Percival St Antoine della Touraine et Sansepolcro da Piemonte III. And if that seems too difficult, you can call me Percy.


* Tony: Where the hell are we?
   Percy: Geographically, in the northern hemisphere, socially, on the margins, and narratively, with some way to go.


* Doctor Parnassus: He granted me mortality again... and youth and new powers. Greater powers. And I won her. I was so in love. So in love. But at what price?
   Valentina: What price? What's up, Doc?
   Doctor Parnassus: But at what price? But at what price?..


* Doctor Parnassus: Scrumpy. You believe in coincidence?
   Valentina: No, there's no such thing. Isn't that what you always told me? Everything has a reason.



* Valentina: Anton! What are you doing? Anton! I'm the one who wants to run away. Please, don't spoil my birthday. We need you. I need you. ... How much money have you got?


* Tony: Don't shoot the messenger, babe.


* Tony: Use your imagination. Huh? Use your imagination.


* Tony: And I'm essentially good.


* Percy: Can somebody please answer the door? I can't stand not answering the door, or the telephone. Drives me crazy. It's not in my nature. I won't be able to sleep. The knock-knock-knocking is gonna be in my head all night. Just things like that.


* Professor Parnassus: Val! Oh, she's gone. She's gone.
   Percy: Telling the truth... Always a bad idea.


* Professor Parnassus: There are three cardinal rules, Mr. Nick. There is no black magic, only cheap tricks. And... I forget the others.


* Professor Parnassus: Now where's my daughter?
   Mr. Nick: Oh, for Christ's sakes. How should I know? You're her father. You're her loving father. I mean, she is free, isn't she?


* Professor Parnassus: Please stop. No more choices. No more choices.


Необъяснимые 7.3/10 на Imdb (> 19.000 голосов по состоянию на 2/4/10). It's the 9 to say the least.


! Красиво.
! Щикарно.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий