20 нояб. 2020 г.

Openings

The Queen's Gambit 1×1


Helen Deardorff: I know that, at this moment, all you're feeling is loss. But after grief brings you low, prayer and faith will lift you high. High enough for you to see a new path for yourself... I think, Elizabeth, you're going to find a much different life here. A better one than you might have had. And I'm sure that you and I are going to be good friends.

Jolene: The green ones are the best.
Beth Harmon: What are they?
Mr. Fergussen: Vitamins. Magic vitamins.

Jolene: What's the last thing they said to you before they died?.. I ask everybody that. We get some really fun answers.
Alice Harmon: "Close your eyes."
Beth Harmon: I don't remember.

Mr. Fergussen: Green's to even your disposition. Orange and brown is for building a strong body. Take 'em both.

Mr. Shaibel: Girls do not play chess.

Mr. Shaibel: Let's play a game...

Mr. Shaibel: Those things are called openings.
Beth Harmon: Is that one of them?
Mr. Shaibel: Yes. The Queen's Gambit.

Beth Harmon: The squares have names?
Mr. Shaibel: If you play well, they have names.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий