14 нояб. 2020 г.

Unhinged (2020)

Rachel: Eight miles, you know. That's it. What takes ten minutes on a Sunday, takes an hour every other day... and wrecks your career. You know why? Too many cars. Too many cars and too many people.
Kyle: Didn't you also oversleep?
Rachel: Yes. Yes. And I overslept.

Man: That's where we are in this world today. We seem to have developed a fundamental inability to apologize to anyone, for anything.

Man: I don't even think you really know what a bad day is. But you're gonna find out. You hear me, miss? You're gonna fucking learn.

Rachel: What do you want?
Tom Cooper: No, it's not what I want. It's what I need. And I need you to learn what a bad day really is, and I need you to learn how to say you're sorry.

Rachel: Me. Me, okay? I choose me. I choose me!
Man: Well, that's very noble, but you can't choose yourself.
Rachel: Why not?
Man: Because that would defeat the fucking purpose, Rachel. Give me a name. Make a choice. Who are you gonna kill next?

Man: I'm not here for your money, Fred. I'm here to make your sister realize that her words and actions have consequences.

Rachel: Here's your fucking courtesy tap!


+ Quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks

Σ pita4og: «... В сухом остатке лента не шедевр, но сгодится для разового домашнего просмотра, так как парочка внезапных трешовых сцен и обезумевший Рассел Кроу худо-бедно спасают хронометраж.»

Σ sapojnik: «... на самом деле Кроу - главная "изюминка" фильма. Актер с нечеловеческим положительным (!) обаянием играет маньяка-убийцу - и, думаю, авторы здорово рисковали, когда задумали пригласить именно его. ...»

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий