21 нояб. 2020 г.

Chapter 9: The Marshal

The Mandalorian 2×1


Gor Koresh: You know this is no place for a child.
The Mandalorian: Wherever I go, he goes.

Gor Koresh: Do you gamble, Mando?
The Mandalorian: Not when it can be avoided.

Gor Koresh: All right, stop, stop! I'll tell you where he is. But you must promise that you won't kill me.
The Mandalorian: I promise you will not die by my hand.

Peli Motto: Come here, you little womp rat... How much do you want for it? Just kidding. But not really. You know, if this thing ever divides or buds, I will gladly pay for the offspring.

Cobb Vanth: Weequay, two snorts of spotchka.

Cobb Vanth: What am I supposed to do with this?
The Mandalorian: You drink it.
Cobb Vanth: It stinks.
The Mandalorian: Do you want their help?
Cobb Vanth: Not if I have to drink this.

Cobb Vanth: What's the plan?
The Mandalorian: Take care of the Child.
Cobb Vanth: What are you gonna do?
The Mandalorian: I don't know, but wish me luck.

Cobb Vanth: I hope our paths cross again.
The Mandalorian: As do I.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий