21 нояб. 2020 г.

The One Where Ross and Rachel Take a Break

Friends 3×15


Phoebe: Hi. I need an atlas. I need an atlas.
Monica: Why? Do you have a report due?
Phoebe: I have a date with this diplomat I met... while I was giving free massages outside the U.N. And I don't know where his country is.
Monica: Okay, let's start with the free massages at the U.N.
Phoebe: Oh, it's my new thing. I figure, bodies at peace make peace.
Monica: Wow. You might just get the first Nobel Prize in rubbing.

Monica: So, Pheebs, what's this guy like?
Phoebe: Um... Well, he's very... dashing, you know? And, um, very, very sophisticated. And he doesn't speak English... but according to his translator, he totally gets me.

Monica: So you had fun, huh?
Phoebe: Yeah. Except for, you know, when you're on a date... and you're getting along really great... but the guy's translator keeps getting in the way?
Monica: No.

Joey: Just in case, we should come up with a set of ground rules.
Chandler: Yeah. For sure.
Joey: Okay. You probably want the first one to be: "Never open your eyes. " You know? Because you don't want to be doing something... and then look up, right? And see something that you don't want to be seeing.
Chandler: Yeah. Good call. Nice.
Joey: Hold it. Hold it. What if my eyes are closed, and... And my hand is out there...
Chandler: Aah! Okay, eyes open at all times.

Joey: Oh, hey. How do we decide where we, ahem... you know, each would, ahem, you know... be?
Chandler: Right. Right. Well, you know, we could flip for it.
Joey: I guess. But, like, what's heads and what's tails?
Chandler: Well, if you don't know that, then I don't want to do this with you.

Chandler: I thought tonight was your big anniversary dinner.
Ross: Yeah, a little change of plans. Uh, we're gonna break up instead.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий