14 нояб. 2020 г.

The One Where Chandler Can't Remember Which Sister

Friends 3×11


Mary Angela: What are you doing?
Chandler: I'm taking my ex-girlfriend off my speed dialer.
Mary Angela: Aw.
Chandler: No, no, no, it's a good thing. Why must we dial so speedily anyway? Why must we rush through life? Why can't we savor the precious moments?-- Those are some huge breasts you have.

Rachel: ...and there's an opening in his department. So I gave him my phone number... and he's gonna call me this weekend to see if he can get me an interview.
Ross: Wow. Ha, ha.
Rachel: I know.
Ross: What, so this guy's helping you for no apparent reason?
Rachel: Uh-huh.
Ross: And he's a total stranger?
Rachel: Yeah. His name is, um, Mark something.
Ross: Ah. Sounds like Mark Something wants to have some sex.
Rachel: What?
Ross: I'm just saying, why else would he just swoop in out of nowhere for no reason?
Rachel: To be nice?
Ross: Hey, Joey, are men ever nice to strange women for no reason?
Joey: No, only for sex.
Ross: Thank you.

Chandler: Maybe he's just jumping on a pogo stick and he really likes it... Maybe the pogo stick likes it too.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий