25 нояб. 2020 г.

Double Lives

Dark 1×4


Charlotte Doppler: I've seen spots like that on feathers before. Thirty-three years ago. As if all this has happened before. The children, the birds... Somehow it's all connected. I just don't know how.

Helge Doppler: The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. The beginning is the end, and the end is the beginning. The beginning is the end...

Pathologist: It probably died from losing its bearings and crashing into the ground. Cracked skull. It happens often. Electromagnetic fields interfere with their sensory systems.
Charlotte Doppler: High voltage power lines?
Pathologist: No. We're talking voltages in the radio wave spectrum. Electrical appliances.
Charlotte Doppler: And the white spots in the feathers?
Pathologist: The white spots... They started appearing after Chernobyl. It's a kind of mutation.
Charlotte Doppler: Radiation contamination?
Pathologist: I checked, but the radiation levels are normal.
Charlotte Doppler: Interesting...
Pathologist: It sure is.

Franziska Doppler: I'm getting out of this phoney shithole. Behind everyone's friendly smile there's nothing but lies.

Ulrich Nielsen: Understanding is nice, thank you. But it's not enough. My child is gone, okay? This isn't just some file on your desk. It's my child. Why Mikkel? I keep asking myself that. Why him? Why my son? Why not his son? Why not his?... I'm being punished. And all I get is fucking sympathy. Well, you can take that and shove it. ... Why is no one doing anything? Should I tell you why? Because it's not his kid. And because it's not your kid.

Helge Doppler: I have to tell him. He has to stop it.

Charlotte Doppler: Who is Noah?

The Stranger: We're searching for Ariadne's thread, the one meant to guide us along the right path. A beacon in the darkness. We'd love to know our fate. Where we're headed. But the truth is that there is but one path through all times. Predetermined by the beginning and by the end. Which is also the beginning.

The Stranger: You must be Yasin. Noah sent me.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий