23 нояб. 2020 г.

Lay Away

Fargo 4×7


Oraetta Mayflower: I'm just here with some early ho, ho, ho. The macaroon, you said. Now, I thought it was a French cookie, but not so, it turns out. Italian, in origin. Born, like all divinities, from the monastery. Chocolate, vanilla, strawberry. I did try my hand at pistachio, but the color alone was a wave off.

Oraetta Mayflower: Oh, come now. You have to try one. We are but human, after all, prone to the whim and allure of such sugary delights. And besides, these delicate creatures, they're meant for the most refined palates, such as your own. So, it really would be an honor...

Oraetta Mayflower: Mmm. Oh, vanilla. My favorite... And if it's not the best macaroon you ever ate, I'll hang up my apron.

Dr. David Harvard: Extraordinary.

Dick 'Deafy' Wickware: That's like Jonah saying he heard there's a big fish out there somewhere.

Dick 'Deafy' Wickware: What do you say, cowboy? Want to go in, guns blazing, take 'em down together?
Odis Weff: I, uh... I...
Dick 'Deafy' Wickware: Eh, relax. They'd chew us up for sure. And yet... Are you familiar with the blood atonement?... "And now, behold, I speak unto the Church. Thou shalt not kill, and he that kills shall not have forgiveness in this world, nor in the world to come. And again, I say, thou shalt not kill, but he that killeth shall die."

Buel Cannon: You ever go to the zoo?
Constant Calamita: Sometime.
Buel Cannon: Hmm. You see the mama lion and her cubs?.. You think she's in that cage for her protection? To be fair, it's what we call a rhetorical question. Now get the fuck out of here!

Odis Weff: Hey, you know you girls are wanted, right?
Zelmare Roulette: Silly boy. That's what girls are.
Swanee Capps: Everybody wants us, but we ain't to be had.
Odis Weff: You're gonna get yourselves killed staying here.
Swanee Capps: Got to die someplace.

Loy Cannon: Elevate, don't denigrate. That's what I tell 'em... My kids.

Loy Cannon: Every country has its own type of criminal. In America, we got the confidence man. Snake oil salesman, grifter. He don't rob you as much as trick you into robbing yourself. See, 'cause in America, people want to believe. They got that dream... And a dreamer, you can fleece.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий