3 нояб. 2020 г.

The One with the Football

Friends 3×9


Monica: Rachel, you wanna put the marshmallows in concentric circles.
Chandler: I don't... I don't really want to play.
Joey: You never do anything since you and Janice broke up.
Chandler: Not true. I wanted to wear my bathrobe and eat peanut clusters all day. And start drinking in the morning. Don't say I don't have goals!

Monica: You know what you're doing, right?
Phoebe: Yeah.
Monica: Okay. Joey will catch it. We'll block.
Phoebe: What's "block"?
Monica: I thought you knew what you were doing.
Phoebe: I thought you meant in life!

Rachel: Wait. What am I gonna do?
Ross: You? You go long.
Rachel: How long?
Ross: Until we start to look very small.

Joey: That's it. I was still gonna let you have her. But now, prepare to feel bad about yourself!
Chandler: I've been preparing for that my entire life! Or something about you that's mean!


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий