27 нояб. 2020 г.

The One with the Morning After

Friends 3×16


Phoebe: Why are you mopping your ceiling?
Monica: Ugh, there's banana on it.
Phoebe: I have the spirit of an old Indian woman living in mine.
Monica: So then you know.

Ross: God, I'm in hell. I mean, what am I gonna do? Rachel's all "I love you," and all I can think about... is what is she gonna do when I tell her what I did?
Chandler: First, we should address the more important question... how dumb are you?

Ross: Look, we're trying to rebuild a relationship here, right? How am I supposed to do that without being honest?
Joey: I'm on board about the total-honesty thing. I am. Just not about stuff that's gonna get you in trouble.

Monica: Should we do something?
Chandler: Yeah. Never cheat on Rachel.

Chandler: Wax the door shut. We're never leaving.

Ross: Come on, tell me what you're thinking.
Rachel: I'm thinking... I'm gonna order a pizza.
Ross: Order a pizza, like... "I forgive you"?

Joey: Pizza? I like pizza. Put olives on the pizza.
Phoebe: We could eat the wax! It's organic!
Chandler: Oh, great. Food with hair on it.
Phoebe: No, not the used wax.
Chandler: Because that would be crazy?

Ross: You can have the last piece if you want.
Rachel: Well, I should think so. You slept with someone.

Phoebe: They're gonna get through this, aren't they?
Chandler: Yeah. Come on, it's Ross and Rachel. They've got to.
Phoebe: What if they don't?
Joey: You think I need a new walk?
Chandler: What?
Joey: Well, I've been walking the same way since high school. You know how some guys walk into a room and everybody takes notice? I think I need a take-notice walk.
Chandler: Are you actually saying these words?

Chandler: Is that your new walk?
Joey: No. I really have to pee.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий