5 нояб. 2020 г.

Welcome to the Club

Fear the Walking Dead 6×2


Ranger: You're all here because you deserve to be in a grave. So think of this as your final chance to dig your way out. You're just gonna have to shovel past a whole lot of corpses to do it.

Ginny: Memory's like a card catalog but the cards are all mixed up.

Alicia: Do you really think he doesn't remember us?
Victor: I've never seen that man flinch before, and I shot him in the face.

Ginny: Congratulations, Victor. You just formed us an army.

Victor: I don't want to drag you down with me, Alicia. I need to forget who I am.
Alicia: But you don't.
Victor: Uh, please. Whatever happens... don't you ever forget.

Daniel: Much obliged, friend. If in fact you are a friend.
Morgan: You know who I am, Daniel. And I could use your help.
Daniel: You look like you could use a haircut.

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий