5 нояб. 2020 г.

The One Where Rachel Quits

Friends 3×10


Joey: I gotta go sell some Christmas trees.
Phoebe: Have fun. Oh, wait. No, don't. I forgot. I am totally against that now.
Joey: What? Me having a job?
Phoebe: No, no. I am against innocent trees being cut down in their prime... and their corpses grotesquely dressed... in, like, tinsel and twinkly lights.

Joey: Hey, Phoebe, listen. You got this all wrong. Those trees were born to be Christmas trees. They're fulfilling their life purpose by making people happy.
Phoebe: Really?
Joey: Yes. Yes, and, uh, the trees are happy too... because for most of them, it's their only chance to see New York.

Ross: Say, how many more boxes would you have to sell in order to win?
Sarah: The girl who won last year sold 475...
Ross: Yeah?
Sarah: So far, I've sold 75.
Ross: Four hundred, huh? Well... that sounds doable. How much are the boxes?
Sarah: Five dollars a box.
Ross: And what is second prize?

Monica: I'll take one box of the Mint Treasures. One, and that's it. I started gaining weight after I joined the Brown Birds. Remember Dad bought every one of my boxes and I ate them all?
Ross: No, Mon, Dad had to buy every one of your boxes... because you ate them all.

Rachel: I'm training to be better at a job that I hate. My life officially sucks.

Joey: You need The Fear.
Rachel: The Fear?
Chandler: He's right. If you quit this job, you then have motivation... to go after a job you really want.
Rachel: How come you're still at a job you hate? Why don't you quit and get The Fear?
Chandler: Because I'm too afraid.

Phoebe: You saved them. You guys. Oh, God, you're the best.
Chandler: Looks like Night of the Living Dead Christmas Trees.

Rachel: Um, excuse me, everyone? Uh, this is my last night working here... and I just wanted to say that I made some really good friends here. And it's just time to move on. And no offense to everybody who still works here... but you have no idea how good it feels to say... that as of this moment... I will never have to make coffee again.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий