10 нояб. 2010 г.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2/2)



& Todd: I'm not afraid to hit a girl. I'm a rock star.


& Scott: That's it! You cocky cock! You'll pay for your crimes against humanity.


& Scott: You once were a vegan, but now you will be gone.
    Todd: Vegone?
    Scott: Sorry, I guess.


& Envy: Sorry?! You just headbutted my boyfriend so hard he burst.
    Scott: You kicked my heart in the ass, so I guess we're even. Natalie.


& Ramona: Scott, I don't have all the answers, okay? I'd just like to try and live in the moment if I can.
    Scott: I'd just like to live.


& Scott: You and her?!
    Ramona: It was just a phase.
    Scott: Just a phase? You had a sexy phase?
    Ramona: It meant nothing. I didn't think it would count.
    Scott: It meant nothing?
    Ramona: I was just a little bi-curious.
    Roxy: Well, honey, I'm a little bi-furious.
    Ramona: Do that again and I will end you.
    Roxy: Back off, hasbian.


& Ramona: Ha! I'd rather be dead than go back. He's a creep, you're a bitch, and you all deserve each other.


& Kim: Scott? Not that I care, but you should go talk to her before she's gone.
    Scott: Thanks, Kim.
    Kim: And I really don't care.


& Stephen: What are you doing?
    Scott: Getting a life.


& Scott: Listen, I know you play mysterious and aloof* just to avoid getting hurt. I know you have reasons for not wanting to talk about your past. I want you to know I don't care about any of that stuff because I'm in lesbians with you.
    Ramona: What?
    Scott: I really, really mean it.
    Ramona: Oh! Okay.


& Scott: I said "lesbians."


& 1st level guard: Password?
    Scott: Uh... Whatever...
    1st level guard: Cool.
    2nd level guard: Second password?
    Scott: Uuuh...
    2nd level guard: Cool.


& Knives: I'm not talking to you. I'm talking to her!
    Gideon: What?
    Knives: You broke the heart that broke mine. Get ready to Chau down!


& Knives: You cheated on me, Scott? You cheated on both of us?
    Ramona: You cheated on me with Knives?
    Scott: No, I... I cheated on Knives with you.
    Ramona: Is there a difference?
    Scott: You weren't wronged? Right?


& Ramona: He literally has a way of getting into my head.
    Scott: That is evil.


& Knives: Steal my boyfriend? Taste my steel!


& Gideon: You made me swallow my gum. It's gonna be in my digestive tract for seven years.


& Gideon: Yeah, still my girl.
    Ramona: Let's both be girls.



& Scott: That's kind of sad.
    Ramona: It is kind of sad.
    Scott: Wow... Bye, and... stuff.
    Ramona: Yeah. And stuff.



--Dict:
aloof — отчужденный; равнодушный; надменный


+ On Imdb.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World

! Incredible funny, excellent film. If you're under 18 years old. In the soul, of course.

! Michael Cera (aka Scott Pilgrim), Mary Elizabeth Winstead (aka Ramona Flowers), Kieran Culkin (aka Wallace Wells) and ... all the others brilliant guys.

. It's just a new level for those kind of films (Zombieland, Kick-Ass and so on).

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий