5 нояб. 2010 г.

30 Rock 2x6

Somebody to Love

Season 2, Episode 6

& Liz: Didn't you just get a haircut two days ago?
    Jack: I get my haircut every two days. After all, your hair is your head suit. {...} I have to look perfect. When it comes to hair, no one is more bitchy than conservative males.


& Celeste Cunningham (C.C.): I got all the way to Harlem when I heard Wagner coming from my phone.
    Jake: Harlem?
    C.C.: I'm working out of the Clinton offices for a few weeks. I'm helping Hillary retool her Universal Health Care platform.
    Jake: God, I wanna kiss you on the mouth to stop you from saying such ridiculous things.


& Tracy: So what's the problem?
    Jake: Well, we're just on opposite sides of a feud.
    Tracy: Oh, I get it: Romeo and Juliet. Capulets and Romulans. Mm-hmm, I've been there.
I'm black, she's white. I'm black, she's light-skinned black. I'm black, she's 17...


& Frank: Dude, let us give you the rest of the money for Donaghy's pants.
    Ken: No, Mr. Rossitano. We, Parcells, are neither wealthy nor circumcised, but we are proud.


& Jake: C.C., look out the window onto 125th street.
    C.C.: You shouldn't be here.
    Jake: I know I shouldn't. I can't help myself. I wanna be with you!
    Tracy: Tell her you want your privates and her privates to do a high-five. Tell her her butt look like an apple and you wanna take a bite. Tell her she got some big ol' biddies like the Dallas cowboy cheerleaders. Tell her you want her to donate her body to science, and you are science. Tell her, Jack!


& C.C.: I don't... I've never had a secret affair before.
    Jake: What do you say we go find a spot and defile this place?



-- Dict:
feud — междоусобица; длительная вражда


+ On Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий