15 нояб. 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 3x5

Creative Writing

Season 3, Episode 5


& Earl: I guess my favorite time in prison is nighttime.
    Lights out!
    Earl: When it's dark and peaceful, you can almost feel like you're not stuck behind bars anymore.
    Outside lights on!
    Earl: Those are the best seven seconds of my day.


& Earl: Getting started on my creative writing project was harder than I expected. I always thought I had a good imagination, but, turns out, that was just my imagination.


& Randy: Writing sounds cool. You could make a world where anything could happen. Like a guy all alone in a boat hunting a big, white whale.
    Earl: Randy, nobody's gonna want to read that.
    Randy: That's okay. I got lots of ideas.


& Randy-from-Creative-Writing: We're here for two things: to kick some ass and drink some beers.


& Dr. Shrinker: You ruined everything, Randy!
    Randy-from-Creative-Writing: I don't ruin things. I make them rock!


& Randy: I know what will cheer you up. Writing a story. You should do it.
    Joy: Here's a story: "Once upon a time, Randy, shut up. The end." Had a slow start, but I liked the middle.


& Earl: I gave up trying to imagine something interesting or cool. I just wrote down the only things I could actually picture in my head. Nothing big, just regular stuff. But it was stuff that made me happy. And suddenly, the words were flowing. It was great. Everybody can feel trapped sometimes in their everyday lives. But when you lose your everyday life, well, that can sometimes become your best fantasy. "And that's what I would do if I could do anything in the world."


+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий