23 нояб. 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 3x7-8

Our Other Cops Is On!

Season 3, Episodes 7-8


& Randy: Hey, guys. If you learn to follow the rules in here, like, "No TV after 8:00", it'll be easier to follow the rules when you get out, like "No murdering people".


& Joy: You got to do something, like provide for me. I'm the queen bee, you are the worker bee. Your job is to feed me, do me and die.


& Officer Bowman: I was in New York on September 11th... not 2001, it was '82 or '83. High school class field trip, but still... pretty eerie*.


& Officer Smiley: What's your side of the story, sir?
    Jasper: I don't know why they're fighting. They have both sat on my lap. They are both now my wives.
    Smiley: Just because a girl sits on your lap doesn't mean you're married to her.
    Catalina: You shouldn't even be sitting on his lap. You'll break his legs. I'm calling you fat.
    Perra: Oh, no, you should not have explained that.
    Jasper: Wives! Wives! I have enough seat for the both of you. The skinny one, I will lay with you for pleasure. The thick one, you will birth my sons.
    Catalina: See?! He called you "thick".
    Smiley: Hold on. Let see where this goes. Gentlemen, there's a cat fight at the pool table!


& Darnell: Stay close, but not too close remembering I'm naked and whatnot.


& Sikh: Why would I spy on her? Look at how she dresses. I can see her elbows anytime I want.
    Randy: Dude, if you like elbows, boobies are going to blow your mind.


& Officer Stuart Daniels: Officer up. We saw the suspects enter this trailer. We're going in on three. Hey, you know what? Let's going on two. More of a surprise.
    Kenny: Come on. I'll use my hand as a gun.
    Officer Daniels: You know what? Let's keep it to three. Standard procedure. [Ooops] It's locked.


& Earl: I swear, I'm not a terrorist, I'm American. I drive a Chevy.


&     Officer Daniels: You know, sometimes, police work is challenging. Sometimes, it's rewarding. Sometimes, it's just gross.
    Joy: They beat a confession out of you already?
    Earl: More like into me.
    Joy: Oh, snap. Well, now you know why I confessed to all that stuff on our anniversary.


& Kenny: Do you ever feel so American that you just want to be American with another American male?
    Officer Daniels: I think I see what you're getting at here, Kenny. And believe me,
I've thought about it. You're a very attractive man. But I'm catholic.



--Dict:
eerie — жуткий; мрачный


+ on Imdb, Part I, Part II.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий