19 нояб. 2010 г.

The Expendables

& Christmas (aka Statham): I'll take the four on the left.
    Barney Ross (aka Sylvester Stallone): Why don't you take the two on the right, leave the rest alone.
    Christmas: You should take the two on the right, you're not that fast anymore.
    Barney: The only thing faster is light.
    Christmas: We'll see.


& Mr. Church (aka Bruce Willis): You don't need to know my name. The only thing you need to know is the job's real and the money's real. And since we are in this nice place well just call me Mr. Church.


& Trench (aka Arnold Schwarzenegger): It takes is a little army, only an idiot would do this job.
    Barney: How much?
    Trench: Oh, like I said.


& Trench: Hey? Why don't we have dinner?
    Barney: Sure, when?
    Trench: In a thousand years.
    Barney: Too soon.


& Mr. Church: What's his fuckin' problem?
    Barney: He wants to be president.


& Barney 2 Christmas: I understand, but let's just say you were with her for a couple hours, and it's nice, and it's hot and heavy, but after that, think about it, what would you do for the rest of the day?.. She probably just did a favour. Now you've more time to feel sorry for yourself.


& Barney: You do all these?
    Sandra: Yes. Take one. A gift.
    Barney: I don't take free gifts. How much you want for it?
    Sandra: Nothing. Taking money for something is not a gift. Taking nothing for something, is.


& Gunnar 2 Ying Yang (aka Jet Li): What do you wear, size 3? Bring it, "happy feet"!


& Christmas: Let's fly.


& Hale Caesar: Want you meet my girlfriend. Omaya Kaboom.
    Toll Road: You lost me there.
    Caesar: When Omaya's primer strike, she gets off a miniature warhead that arms itself. And when that happens, anything that gets in my lady's way becomes instant red sauce and chowder. And if that doesn't work... Her sister will.
    Toll Road: You should meet my doctor.
    Caesar: Too late.


& Barney: It's 3:36, we have twenty minutes to take this place down.


& Caesar: Remember this shit at Christmas!


& Throw down your weapons! There's no way out!
    Caesar: Shit's gettin' old!


& Munroe: I made it all happen! And then they wanted me out! Why? Because I saw the big picture. And what about me and you? We're both the same. We're both mercenaries*! We're both dead inside. So why the hell did you come after me?
    Barney: I didn't come after you, dip-shit. I came for her!


& Barney: What?
    Christmas: Truthfully?
    Barney: Yeah.
    Christmas: I never really thought she was your type.


--Dict:
mercenaries — наемники


Ending



+ On Imdb.

The Expendables

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий