16 нояб. 2010 г.

My Name Is Earl 3x6

Frank's Girl

Season 3, Episode 6


& Billie, Frank's Girl: That jackass showed you my naked picture?
    Earl: No, uh, Frank just, he has a way of painting pictures with words. I only felt like I saw it 'cause he described it in such detail.
    Billie: He described my vagina in detail!
    Earl: Which answer will make you feel less violated?


& Joy: How am I gonna get that picture back from Catalina? I mean, I can't blackmail her. Everything she should be embarrassed about people already know. She's a stripper, she's a maid, she's a foreigner.


& Darnell: You can't kill that woman.
    Joy: Oh, yes, I can. A poison cookie, just like I tried with Earl a couple years ago. I mean, I still know the recipe. It's just sugar, eggs and... poison.


& Earl: My name is Earl, and, uh, I didn't murder anybody.
    Frank: I have $40 in my prison canteen account.
    Earl: I've never been in love, but I've been married twice.
    Frank: I love kids, but... that's not what got me in here.


& Darnell: I thought you had her, baby.
    Joy: I just got outsmarted by an illegal. I am so voting in '08!


& Earl: Joy thought she'd put her mess behind her, but she hadn't.
    Joy (on phone): What?.. I don't know who stole your phone... Yes, I know what "already downloaded jpeg" means. Darnell, what's a jpeg? What's downloading? And why am I holding a picture of me crapping my pants again?


& Earl: The guy can make wine out of shampoo. I'm not sure even Jesus can do that.


& Randy: Do you know a three letter word that might have a 6 in it?



+ on Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий