8 авг. 2009 г.

Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs

* Buck: Are you ready for adventure, boys?
   Crash & Eddie: Yes, sir!
   Buck: For danger?
   Crash & Eddie: Yes, sir!
   Buck: For death?
   Eddie: Uhh, can you repeat the question?


* Ellie: It's probably something that worries him.
   Manny: No, everything is probably fine.
   Ellie: You should talk to him.
   Manny: Guys don't talk to guys about guy problems. We just clap each other on the shoulders.
   Ellie: How stupid!
   Manny: For a girl, but for a guy, it is as six months of therapy.


* Manny: Hello there. Why did you do?
   Diego: I do not know.
   Manny: So here is the deal. Ellie think it is something that worries you, but ...
   Diego: I think it is time for me to move on.
   Manny: Okay, then I say to her that everything is fine.


* Crash: What's that sound?
   Buck: Wind. It's speaking to us.
   Eddie: What's it saying?
   Buck: I don't know. I don't speak wind.



* Manny 2 Sid: I know what you go through. One day you will see a beautiful girl with... with low standards, no real options, or sense of smell...


* Diego 2 Buck: So you live down here in the forests completely alone, without any responsibility? Like, it's wonderful. No limits, the best life a single guy can have.
   ...
   Buck (on a rock AKA cellphone): Hello? No, I can not talk now. Going to retrive a dead sloth. No, I know. They follow after me. I know! They think I'm crazy. We will go into the Cave of Death, I'm going to loose you. Yeah. Okay. I love you too. Bye, bye.
   ...
   Manny 2 Diego: That is about three weeks.


* Buck: Okay, I will help you. But I have rules.
   Rule number one: Listen always to Buck.
   Rule number two: Always go in the middle of the trail.
   Rule number three: Anyone who has gas in the stomach goes at the back.


* Manny: You can not go now. Rule number two then?
   Buck: Rule number five says that you can ignore two if a female is involved. I find the rules of the road.


* Manny: Just when exactly did you loose your mind?
   Buck: About three months ago. I woke up one morning married to a pineapple... An ugly pineapple... But I loved her.


* Manny: Why is it called the "Cave of Death"?
   Buck: We tried calling it "The Big Smelly Crack" but people kept giggling.


* Sid: It's a boy!
   Diego: That's a tail.
   Sid: It's a girl! Hi, sweetie. It is Uncle Sid. You are so beautiful.



--- Словарик:
sloth — леность, праздность; медлительность; ленивец
Crack — трещина; щель, расселина


7.3/10 на Imdb (> 13,000 голосов по состоянию на 8/8/9).

) Смешно. На нескольких уровнях )

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий