4 авг. 2009 г.

House M.D. 2x07

Hunting

Season 2, Episode 7

House M.D. House's apartment 221B
* Wilson: If you want her back, either tell her or, better yet, shut up and cry yourself to sleep like everybody else.



* Cameron: He asked...
   House: He thought he was dying. Dying people lie, too. Wish they'd worked less, they'd been nicer, they'd opened orphanages for kittens... If you really wanna do something, you do it, you don't save it for a sound bite.


* House: You started two weeks after my surgery. Menthols, then lights after a month.
   Stacy: Why didn't you say anything?
   House: 'Cause it helped me monitor your misery level. One trip outside was a good day, and upwards of six, you were in hell.
   Stacy: You could have asked me how I was...
   House: I already knew.


+ Еще quotes с Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий