5 мар. 2010 г.

The Rebound

* Sadie: Mom I don't understand why we have to move into the city?
   Sandy: The city is the center of everything honey. It will be a fresh start.
   Frankie: Dad said that only minority ventured capitalists live in the city.
   Sandy: And now we do too.
   Sadie: Are we gonna meet any transvestite?
   Frankie: What is transvestite?
   Sadie: It is a person who has a penis and a vagina and they live in the city.
   Sandy: That's not what it is.


* Employer @ Women's Center: Aram, I know you took some Women's studies courses in College. But other than that, do you have any kind of experience that you think might have prepared you for this job?
   Aram: I used to buy tampons for my mother.
   Employer: You will fit in perfectly, yes.


* Aram: What do you think about kids?
   Waiter @ coffee shop: I think about making them all the time.
   Aram: That's not what I'm talking about.
   Waiter: What are you talking about?
   Aram: I don't know, being entirely responsible for another human being's life. It's crazy.



* Aram: Hey. Sandy. It's morning.
   Sandy: Oh my God, I slept with a babysitter.
   Aram: You didn't sleep with a babysitter.


* Aram's Mom: A nanny? You're not from Trinidad, you're from the Upper West Side of Manhattan.


* Frankie: That's gross.
   Aram: Oh, shit.
   Sandy: Oh, God. Frank? What are you doing up?
   Frankie: Was Aram peeing on you?
   Aram: No! I would never do that.
   Frankie: Okay, are you sleeping over?
   Aram: No.
   Sandy: No.
   Frankie: Oh, well. Don't forget your pants.


* Frankie: So does that mean you and mom are gonna have a baby?
   Aram: No!
   Sadie: I don't get it you said that sperm makes a baby.


* Aram: I mean... that's not what I'm saying just... excited, I wanna be your father.
   Sandy: What?
   Aram: No, I wanna be a father with you as the mother, that's the important part. You being a mother.


* Aram: What about Gium? For a boy.
   Sandy: Gium Finklestein?



А я бы и больше дал, чем 6.6/10 на Imdb (~ 4.000 голосов по состоянию на 3/3/10).


+ Catherine Zeta-Jones, конечно :)
! Sooo romantic.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий