27 мар. 2010 г.

The Big Bang Theory 3x17

The Precious Fragmentation

Season 3, Episode 17


* Leonard: Why do I always have to carry the heavy stuff?
   Sheldon: Well, it's very simple. In our ragtag band of scientists with nothing to lose, I'm the smart one, Wolowitz is the funny one, and Koothrappali is the lovable foreigner who struggles to understand our ways and fails. That leaves you, by default, as the muscle.


* Leonard: ...when we thought we saw Adam West, so we followed him.
   Penny: Who's Adam West? ... Who's Adam West?!
   Sheldon: Leonard, what do the two of you talk about after the coitus?
   Howard: My guess is, "Hey, four minutes! New record!" That's why I'm the funny one.


* Leonard: Will you hold on to this for a couple of days?
   Penny: Why?
   Leonard: It's a prop from a movie, and we're kind of fighting over it.
   Penny: Okay, just to be clear, the first piece of jewelry my boyfriend gives me is a prop from a movie, and I don't even get to keep it?
   Howard: If you had gone out with me three years ago, by now, you'd have my great Aunt Ida's brooch that she smuggled out of occupied Belgium in a cat.
   Leonard: How am I looking now?



* Raj: Sheldon, is there ketchup on that table?
   Sheldon: Yes, there is. Oh, here's a fun fact. Ketchup started out as a general term for sauce, typically made of mushrooms or fish brine with herbs and spices. Some popular early main ingredients included blueberry, anchovy, oyster, kidney bean and grape.
   Raj: No, that's okay. I'll get it.


* Sheldon: Ow! Oh! You hit me! I'm bleeding!
   Leonard: What was that?
   Penny: Sheldon tried to take the ring and I punched him.
   Leonard: That's my girl.


* Leonard: You know, there's a point when this becomes idiotic.
   Howard: And it wasn't when we were driving like this?
   Sheldon: I would advise the three of you that resistance is futile. I have endless patience. I once spent two-and-a-half hours on hold with Hewlett-Packard customer service just to complain about Hewlett-Packard's customer service.
   Leonard: You want to talk about endless patience? Penny made me watch all five seasons of Sex and the City.
   Raj: There are six seasons, dude.
   Leonard: Oh, crap!


* Penny: Whatcha doin'?
   Leonard: Last one holding the ring decides its fate. I know, it sounds silly.
   Penny: No, no, no, no, no, you are my boyfriend. Nothing you do is silly to me.
   Leonard: Thank you.
   Penny: FYI... this is a bag from Victoria's Secret.
   Leonard: I'm out.


* Sheldon: Give us the precious!
   All together: Give me! Give me! Get off of me! Give me the ring! It's mine!
   Penny: Ugh, gotta go back to dating dumb guys from the gym.


--- Словарик:
ragtag — сброд, подонки общества; шушера
prop — реквизит


+ Еще quotes на Imdb.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий