1 мар. 2010 г.

House M.D. 4x15

House's Head

Season 4, Episode 15


* House: You. Get histories from everyone in here.
   Taub: Did you just forget his name?
   House: No. Lesbian, find out if anybody on that bus was taken to other hospitals.
   Thirteen: You just forgot mine.
   House: No, Thirteen. I just wanted to call you a lesbian.
   Thirteen: I'm not a lesbian.
   House: I was rounding up from 50 percent.


* House: Find my cane and motorcycle. Figure out where I went last night.
   Kutner: Where's your cane and motorcycle, and where'd you go last night?
   House: You're gonna trust me? I lie about everything.


* Patient: I can't move my legs!
   House: Your legs are not your biggest problem. Your biggest problem is I don't know what your biggest problem is.



* Thirteen: House, that's four Vicodin in forty seconds. At this rate...
   House: Wish me luck. I'm going in, Rambo style.
   Thirteen: House, do you think this is gonna work, or are you just stoned?
   House: Both, apparently.


* House: The other nurse always used to tuck me in.
   Cuddy: I'll be on the couch, with a shotgun in my lap.
   House: Worrying about me.
   Cuddy: Making sure you don't try and make a limp for the border.


* House: Amber was on the bus with me. She's the one who's dying.


--- Словарик:
to tuck in — заправлять


+ Еще quotes на Imdb.


To be continued...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий