31 мар. 2010 г.

Legend of the Seeker 2x15

Creator

Season 2, Episode 15


* Richard: Who are you?
   Creator: I am the Creator. All will rejoice in my light.
   Cara: If she's the Creator, I'm the Queen of Tamarang.


* Creator: You're very important to me, Kahlan. You always have been. If it will help you and others accept my decision, then I will hear what you have to say. But the Seeker will face judgment.



* Kahlan: Your heart is pure. You are and always will be on the side of good.
Richard: What if I'm not?
Kahlan: How can you say that?
   Richard: I'd never willfully do the Keeper's bidding. But what if I'm serving him without even realizing it. Maybe that's what this is. Some way of controlling me. Making me think the wrong decision is the right one. Maybe I'm an agent of the Keeper and I don't even know it.


* Creator: This hearing is over. My judgment is final. Richard Rahl is an agent of the Keeper and will be destroyed.


На Imdb



~ И это было — краткое содержание предыдущих серий. Очень в духе Т. Гудкайнда. Тот, правда, это делал в начале каждой книги, а не в середине сезона.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий