26 нояб. 2010 г.

The Other Guys (2/3)



& Allen: Oh God! How do they walk away in movies without fuzzy with an explosion behid them? No way! Cop's bullshit. All that when they flew the Millennium Falcon outside of the Death Star, it was followed by explosion... That was bullshit.
    Terry: Don't you dare badmouth Star Wars. That was all accurate.


& Allen: I am sorry. I got so drunk last night I think I thought a tube of toothpaste was astronaut food.


& Allen 2 Sheila: This meal is terrible... it tastes like roasted dog asshole. I asked myself, "Who would slow roast a dog's asshole and feed it to me?" You would.


& Sheila: Allen, I'm pregnant.
    Allen: Whose baby is that? Who's the man who did that to you? Gator's bitches better be using jimmies*!


& Terry: You guys in law enforcement?
    Don Beaman: Yeah, we are an independent government agency who longed with the F.B.I and the Federal Reserves regulate stock markets and corporate fraud.
    Terry: And the Federal Reserve is the prison?
    Allen: From everything I've heard I understand that you guys are the best in these types of investigations. Outside of Enron and A.I.G. ... and Bernie Madoff... Worldcom. Bear Sterns. Lehman Brothers...


& Captain: Allright, fine! I'm gonna tell you guys something. You've really went into deep water on this one. You've really went deep. Ershon's connected with all higher ups. And I gotta save what little ass I have left, ok?
    Terry: You know, you keep hiding from shit in the world, and eventually the world comes to your front door.
    Allen: Nice... That's very nice!
    Terry: I heard it in an episode of Touched by an Angel.


& Allen: So much for quiet as church mice.


& Allen: Where do we go? Where do we go?
    Ershon: I have a small apartment no one knows about it. I use it mainly for my parents and prostitutes. Not at the same time, that would be wrong.


& Ershon: It is the best to tell the stories by starting from the end. Briefly and then go back to the beginning. Then periodically returned to the end, maybe giving different characters perspective throughout. Just a bit of dynamism, otherwise it will be a linear story...
    Allen: Just tell us what happened.


& Sheila: Oh, baby, where are you? I wanna see you.
    Allen: I am near the place where we did it 3 Halloweens ago, do you remember?


& Sheila's Mom: Hello Allen.
    Allen: Hello Mama Ramos. What are doing out here?
    Sheila's Mom: Sheile said she doesn't know what happened and she wants you back. She also says she wants you on top of her. Holding her hair and riding her like a bucking brand*, sucks your thumb and says 'Mami likey'...
    Allen: You tell your daughter...
    Sheila's Mom: He said, he'll always love you, and he's so happy that you're having his child.
    Sheila: Allen...
    Sheila's Mom: He also says that he wants you to stare into each other eyes without blinking while you do it and then afterward, lick the sweat off each other. I don't wanna do this!
  {...}
    Sheila's Mom: You say things that are too personal
    Allen: But just one more thing!..
    Sheila's Mom: She said she loves you and wants to hold your hand and has ice tea with you.
    Allen: Come on! That's not all she said.
    Sheila's Mom: She says other things...
    Allen: Please, you don't realize I might be killed tomorrow.
    Sheila's Mom: Ok. She says she wants to unplug all the clocks and the phones and have a three day sex marathon.
    Allen: That's more like it! Yeah.
    Sheila's Mom: She wants to ... for a week because you guys did it so hard.
    Allen: She's lovely!
  {...}
    Sheila's Mom: No more! He says things I can't say. It involves a mannequin's hands and electric shaver taped to a golf club.
  {...}
    Allen: Now what she say?
    Sheila: She says she loves you!



Ending

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий