23 февр. 2023 г.

Black Adam (2022)

Adam: Let someone else be the hero... The graveyards are full of them. Stop dreaming and go back to work.

Amon: You're not my mate. No, what you are is a Neo-imperialist enforcer, from halfway around the world, sent here to steal my country's natural resources, strip-mine our sacred lands, pollute our water, oppress our heritage, and make us wait in lines all day.

Adrianna: You want to be a hero, huh?
Amon: I do, yeah.
Adrianna: Go home, do your homework.

Cyclone: So what's the op?
Hawkman: We're headed to Kahndaq to apprehend and contain a Class-A rogue metahuman.
Atom Smasher: I didn't bring a passport.
Dr. Fate: We don't need passports. We're the Justice Society.

Adrianna: "Life is the... only path to death."
Karim: No shit.

Black Adam: I'm no hero.
Amon: What? Superman, Batman, Aquaman... You're way more stacked than any of them. And they're not coming to Kahndaq to save us.

Hawkman: We're the Justice Society. Our mission is to protect global stability. We're here to restore peace to Kahndaq. And we will use force if necessary.
Black Adam: Force is always necessary.

Adrianna: They only want to talk.
Black Adam: They can talk. I won't listen.

Hawkman: We're here to negotiate the terms of your peaceful surrender.
Black Adam: I'm not peaceful. Nor do I surrender.

Karim: How bad is it, doc? Am I dying?
Dr. Fate: I'm not that kind of doctor. But don't worry, I can see the future. This isn't how you're going to die.
Karim: How do I die, then?
Dr. Fate: Just stay away from electricity.
Karim: Wait, what? I'm an electrician. How the hell am I supposed to do that?

Dr. Fate: You were blaming yourself for trusting Ishmael. Your thoughts are better spent on the things you can change, not those you can't.

Black Adam: I've learned that in this modern world, we shouldn't hurt our prisoners. We should treat them with dignity, respect... Let's start with just one simple question. Can either of you fly?

Hawkman: I hope you can be a team player.
Black Adam: I love teams.
Dr. Fate: That was sarcasm again, yes?
Black Adam: Very much so.

Adrianna: We were wrong about you. The world doesn't always need a white knight. Sometimes it needs something darker.


+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий