28 февр. 2023 г.

Chapter One: The Hellfire Club

Stranger Things 4×1


Eleven: 'Some exciting news. Joyce got an amazing new job. She gets to work at home...'
Joyce Byers: Yeah, I'm… I'm not a robot. You do realize that, don't you?
Eleven: 'She says she loves the "freedom."'
Joyce Byers: Prick!

Robin Buckley: It's not the same thing. Okay?
Steve Harrington: Well…
Robin Buckley: You ask out a girl and she says no. Big deal. Nothing happens. Maybe your ego's a little bruised. I ask out the wrong girl, and bam, I'm a town pariah.
Steve Harrington: I'd buy that, except Vickie is definitely not the wrong girl.
Robin Buckley: We just don't know that, do we?
Steve Harrington: She returned Fast Times paused at 53 minutes, 5 seconds. Know who pauses Fast Times at 53 minutes, 5 seconds?... People who like boobies, Robin.
Robin Buckley: Ew! Gross. Don't say boobies.
Steve Harrington: Boobies. Not a big deal, okay? I like boobies. You like boobies. Vickie likes boobies. Definitely. It's boobies.

Eddie Munson: What's your class and level? Level one dwarf?
Erica Sinclair: My name is Lady Applejack. And I'm a chaotic good half-elf rogue, level 14. I will sneak behind any monster you throw my way and stab them in the back with my poison-soaked kukri. And I'll smile as I watch them die a slow, agonizing death. So, we gonna do this, or we gonna keep chitchatting like this is your mommy's book club?

Dustin Henderson: I say we fight. To the death.
Max Mayfield: To the death.
Erica Sinclair: To the death.
— To the death. To the death! To the death!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий