13 февр. 2023 г.

Employee Transfer

The Office 5×5


Pam Beesly: So apparently no one dresses up for Halloween here. I wish I had known that before I used greasepaint for my mustache, and I can't even take off my hat because then I'm Hitler.

Michael Scott: No, no, no. It's going to work. It'll be fine.
Holly Flax: Michael, we've only been dating each other for a few weeks.
Michael Scott: Listen to me, I like you so much.
Holly Flax: I like you, too.
Michael Scott: And I've dated almost four women in the last...
Holly Flax: I dated four guys last year, too.
Michael Scott: Not last... No, in, like, the last 10 years I've dated almost four women, and you are so far above them, it is stupid.

Holly Flax: Michael, no, don't. It is... Don't make it harder than it has to be. I'm...
Michael Scott: That's what she said.

Michael Scott: Holly thinks that this relationship is over. Well, you know what? I am not going to give up that easy. I'm going to make this way harder than it needs to be.

Michael Scott: Here's my wish, I want you to meet a great guy and I want you to be happy.
Holly Flax: Thank you.
Michael Scott: My wish has come true, incidentally, because you've met me and you are happy.

Andy Bernard: I called admissions and it looks like I will be conducting your university interview.
Dwight Schrute: That's a conflict of interest.
Andy Bernard: Yeah. Big one. So should I not let you in now? Or do you want to do the interview and then I won't let you in?
Dwight Schrute: Interview.
Andy Bernard: Excellent. When the hour glass strikes 3:00, then in the room whence employees confer.
Dwight Schrute: What?
Andy Bernard: The conference room.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий